- Administrator of the Facebook page Falcon Research Outreach, an outreach-oriented page to inform the public about the ongoing research projects.
- Member of the organising committee for the 2013 PR-National Invasive Species Awareness Week (NISAW). [program]
- Performed an interview to promote the 2013 PR-NISAW on Univision Puerto Rico News (TV) [clip] and on Walo Radio's "Susan en su Ambiente" (Radio).
- Performed an interview to increase awareness about the conservation of the endemic Puerto Rican Crested Toad (Peltophryne [Bufo] lemur), and provided a clip of a male toad calling in the wild (see short clip here) for Univision "Despierta América" (TV).
- Interviewed by El Nuevo Día (newspaper) about the internship opportunities in the US Antarctic Program.
- Interviewed to promote the "CoorsLight Haciendo Ambiente" Scholarship on Univision Puerto Rico News.
- Annals of Botany
- Biological Invasions
- Herpetological Conservation & Biology
- Pacific Science
- Invited lecture "The role of trade in biological invasions: The green iguana invasion as a case study" to the Invasive Species Ecology course (undergraduate level) taught by Dr. James D. Ackerman at the UPR-Río Piedras.
- Graduate Student Representative to the UPR-Río Piedras Biology Graduate Committee
- Vice President of the UPR-Humacao Student Council
- Student Representative to the UPR-Humacao Administrative Board
- President of the UPR-Humacao Wildlife Management Student Association
- Founding member of the UPR-Humacao Eos-Seeds Chapter (Ecological Society of America)